Summary: This article outlines how Ubercart items need to be prepared and the technical requirements expected for this item type.
Please note: There are three parts to preparing your item to sell on Envato. This process includes the item preparation and technical requirements for certain items (as shown below). Make sure to also review our overall Quality Requirements and Technical Requirements as well as Legal Requirements to cover all the bases and get through review!
- The minimum versions required for Ubercart are:
- Drupal 7.x
- Ubercart 3
- Follow the Drupal coding standards found here.
- Follow the Ubercart best practices.
- Templates must work with digital and physical goods as well as product packs or bundles.
- Styling must work on conﬁgurable, discounted, and out-of-stock items.
- Styling must work on currencies which usually have high numbers ($200US =16236.00Yen).
- Templates must handle large descriptions and images without breaking the design.
- Breadcrumbs must function properly with hierarchies at least three levels deep.
- You must provide sufficient documentation to help customers with installation and setup.
- The full installation process of the theme must be documented.
- All required modules must be documented in your item description and document ﬁle.
- Custom features falling outside Drupal and Ubercart's core functionality must be clearly documented.
- All required and custom plugins (eg. jQuery) must be documented in your item description and documentation ﬁle.