Summary: This article outlines how Instapage Theme items need to be prepared and the technical requirements expected for this item type.
Please note: There are three parts to preparing your item to sell on Envato. This process includes the item preparation and technical requirements for certain items (as shown below).Make sure to also review our overall Quality Requirements and Technical Requirements as well as Legal Requirements to cover all the bases and get through review!
Following are the submission requirements for Instapage themes:
- Submission must be a zipped .instapage file exported from the instapage platform.
- The following articles will provide you with a step-by-step tutorial for creating an Instapage template:
How to Upload a .instapage File
Follow the below steps to upload your .instapage file:
- If you do not have an instapage account, you can sign up for a FREE account right now. If you do have one, sign in at https://app.instapage.com/auth/login.
- In the main dashboard, click Create New page.
- On the next page, select Upload .instapage File.
- Click Choose File and find the .instapage file you would like to upload on your hard drive.
- Your page will now be uploaded as a new page on your main Dashboard screen.
How to Generate your Template Preview
Follow the below steps after finishing your page:
- Go to the main dashboard screen and click EDIT. When you are in the builder editing your page, click the Publish button on the top right. Name your template then click publish.
- From the following options choose Instapage:
- Choose a link name.
- You can now copy and use the resulting URL for your ThemeForest demo link.
- To download your .instapage file, go to your dashboard and click the options icon (gear) and select Download.