Summary: This article outlines how items using Ecwid for the shopping cart need to be prepared and the technical requirements expected for this item type.
Please note: There are three parts to preparing your item to sell on Envato. This process includes the item preparation and technical requirements for certain items (as shown below). Make sure to also review our overall Quality Requirements and Technical Requirements as well as Legal Requirements to cover all the bases and get through review!
Following are the technical requirements for Ecwid submissions:
- You must follow the Ecwid CSS guideline.
- Follow the Envato Market guidelines for the main item type (Wordpress, Site Templates, Joomla, etc.) that you are using Ecwid in.
- Your demo Ecwid site must include example products.
- Your item must include the .CSS file used to modify the Ecwid theme.
Following are the documentation requirements for Ecwid submissions:
- You must provide sufficient documentation to help customers with installation and setup.
- All changes made to Ecwid must be documented.
- The full installation process of the theme must be documented.