Summary: This article outlines how Drupal Commerce Theme items need to be prepared and the technical requirements expected for this item type. Please refer to the following guidelines for information before submitting your Drupal Commerce theme.
Please note: There are three parts to preparing your item to sell on Envato. This process includes the item preparation and technical requirements for certain items (as shown below). Make sure to also review our overall Quality Requirements and Technical Requirements as well as Legal Requirements to cover all the bases and get through review!
Here are the technical requirements for Drupal Commerce theme submissions:
- The minimum version requirements for Drupal Commerce themes are:
- Drupal 7.x
- Drupal Commerce 1.4
- Follow the Drupal coding standards found here.
- Follow the Drupal Commerce best practices found here.
- Themes must work with digital and physical goods as well as product packs or bundles.
- Styling must work on conﬁgurable, discounted, and out-of-stock items.
- Styling must work on currencies which usually have high numbers ($200US =16236.00Yen).
- Your theme must handle large descriptions and images without breaking the design.
- Breadcrumbs must function properly with hierarchies.
Following are the documentation requirements for Drupal Commerce theme submissions:
- You must provide sufficient documentation to help customers with installation and setup.
- The full installation process of the theme must be documented.
- All required modules must be documented in your items description and documentation ﬁle.
- Custom features falling outside Drupal and Drupal Commerce’s core functionality must be clearly documented.