When submitting a Multiclip item to the VideoHive category, you must prepare your file for commercial use. This article outlines all the requirements to ensure that your multiclip file(s) meet the expected standards to help us approve your project quicker and provide item information to customers.
The main video files should be provided as individual Quicktime MOV or MP4 files within the final ZIP folder.
Please note any single Quicktime MOV or MP4 file containing multiple videos will not be accepted.
Please follow these guidelines to render your preview video:
- Your video preview should be in Quicktime MOV or MP4 format.
- Preview image should be JPEG or PNG format (2560x1440 recommended resolution).
- Any release forms (if required) should be JPEG, PNG or PDF format.
Required Submission Fields
To support your Multiclip item, you must fill in the following required fields:
- Number of Clips—Number of unique clips in your Multiclip ZIP file.
- Total duration—Length of your clip, or of all your clips combined if you’re uploading more than one, in minutes and seconds: 2:15 for 2 minutes 15 seconds, 0:10 for 10 seconds. Maximum length 30:00.
- Individual durations—For items with more than one clip only, please enter each differing length of all the clips included, in minutes and seconds. Separate with commas and spaces, E.g. 1:00, 0:15, 1:30.
- File size—Size of the source. E.g. 150KB, 50.5KB, 12.5MB, 5MB, 1GB, 2.1GB.
- Frame rate—Choose from a variety of common frame rates. E.g. 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48, 50, 59.94, 60.
- Resolution—Select a screen resolution for your video items in pixels, width by height (WxH). E.g. 1920x1080.
- Video encoding—Multiclip submissions must be encoded with one of the formats listed:
- Photo JPEG
If you have any questions or need help uploading your Multiclip files using the new uploader, please feel free to submit a ticket here.