Summary: This article explains how Google Slide items need to be prepared and the technical requirements expected for this item type.
- Google Slides items submitted to Envato Market must include the .PPTX file exported directly from Google Slides. This is the presentation file format that Google Slides exports to.
- You must submit only in .PPTX file format.
- Google Slides templates must use only Google Slides compatible features, fonts, animations, etc.
- Google Slides templates must be created with presentation design best-practice in mind, including use of master slides/layouts, and fully scalable vector based graphics.
- Google Slides presentation files should be no larger than 100 MB according to Google’s size limits.
Do not submit .PPT or any other PowerPoint files, or .GSLIDES files as that is simply a reference to the presentation on your personal Google Drive folder
Here are some useful resources to help with item creation:
- Getting Started with Google Slides on Tuts+