Summary: This article outlines how to download your statement data, and how to add a custom invoice and credit note footer.
Downloading your Statement Data as CSV
From your statement page, you can download a CSV file showing each sale and relevant associated information about the customer. This includes City, State / Province, Zip and Country for tax purposes.
From the CSV file, you can quickly filter sales by the buyer location. Then calculate the total sales taxes included and payable.
Please note: check with your tax advisor to ensure you are calculating correctly.
Follow these steps to download statement data:
- Log into your Envato Market account.
- Hover the mouse over your username at the top of the screen.
- Click Statement from the drop-down menu.
- Select the date range of the data to download as a CSV. e.g Last 30 Days, Month or select More Options + for a custom selection.
- Open CSV file using a spreadsheet application to filter the data.
Adding a Custom Invoice & Credit Note Footer
Follow these steps to add a custom invoice and credit note footer:
- In your Settings page, select the Invoice & Credit Note Settings option, tick the Hide your personal identity checkbox to include your name or your company name on your invoices. However, some customers may require this information for tax or other purposes.
- In the Additional Invoice footer field, you can add a custom footer to your invoices and credit notes to provide specific tax details to customers in your country. For example, “Amounts shown are inclusive of sales taxes”.
Check your local invoicing requirements to see what additional information is required, such as relevant tax rates.
Please note: the Custom Invoice Footer field is visible on author accounts only.