This article contains instructions on preparing your file for submission to AudioJungle. For help with our upload process —including how to format your submission title, tags and description— view our item upload guide.
For more information regarding Performing Rights Organization (P.R.O.) affiliated authors and submitting P.R.O. registered music, please read this article.
For more information on submitting YouTube Content ID registered music, please read this article.
Save Your Main File(s)
All files must be 44.1 kHz 16-Bit stereo. Your file can be in WAV format and/or MP3 format. MP3 files must have a constant bit rate (CBR) of 320 kbps. If you are submitting a sequence of files or a pack, make sure they are appropriately named for clarity and include in your description a list of each file name with the corresponding duration. For example:
File A: 0:03
File B: 0:07
File C: 0:02
File D: 0:05
If You're Submitting
- A Music Upload,
- You may include up to 5 variations on a single piece of music (including the main track).
- You may choose, to upload the main track, a shorter loop version, an instrumental version and a logo version.
- You should not include exported stems from the main track (e.g. bassline only) as these are not considered variations.
- The maximum length for a music track is 10 minutes.
- A Sound Pack (multiple sounds),
- The maximum number of sounds you can add to a pack is 50 samples.
- Sounds do not have to be individually approved first.
- The total duration must not exceed 10 minutes.
- Total the duration of ALL your tracks in your Sound Pack, and enter the combined duration into the length field.
- For more detailed Sound upload instructions, see this article.
- A Music Pack (multiple songs),
- All tracks in a pack MUST already be existing AudioJungle items.
- Each pack must contain no more than 10 songs.
- The duration must not exceed 30 minutes.
- You cannot use the same track across multiple packs.
- Pack descriptions must include a list of each item contained in the pack, with hyperlinks corresponding to the existing items already on AudioJungle and the length of each respective item.
- Total the duration of ALL your tracks in your Music Pack, and enter the combined duration into the length field.
- For more detailed Music Pack upload instructions, refer to this article.
- A Music Kit, please refer to this article for detailed instruction on how to create and submit your Music Kit correctly.
- Logos/Idents Pack, the maximum number of items you can add to a Logos & Ident Pack is 10 items. For more detailed Logos/Idents upload instructions, refer to this article.
Check Your Assets
For more information:
Note: While AudioJungle does accept audio with vocal tracks, these must be in English, with little exception. More information on vocal submissions can be found here.
Zip Up Your Files
We require your main file and all assets that make up your main file to be contained within a ZIP folder.
Note: Your main file must not exceed 1GB in total size after it's been compressed.
Create Your Audio Preview
Any submissions that are two seconds or longer must have the AudioJungle watermark added to the preview by the author. Make sure the watermark is loud enough to be audible, but not so loud that it is distracting. It should also be heard every 10 seconds, and it must be heard in its original state, as it sounds when you download it. You're selling your music, not our watermark! Do not edit the watermark in any way. It must play every ten seconds.
If you are submitting a music file submission and have included variations, you must include any that are not direct excerpts from the main track in your preview .mp3. Variations that are direct cuts from the main track do not need to be heard separately on the preview .mp3.
Check that your preview, thumbnail, title, description, and tags follow our formatting standards. If included, put all supporting information into a single folder within the main zipped folder.