Summary: This article explains how Sounds need to be prepared and the technical requirements expected for this item type.
Please note: There are three parts to preparing your item to sell on Envato. This process includes the item preparation and technical requirements for certain items (as shown below). Make sure to also review our overall Quality Requirements and Technical Requirements as well as Legal Requirements to cover all the bases and get through review!
- The maximum number of sounds you can add to a pack is 50 samples.
- The maximum duration must not exceed 10 minutes.
- Save a high-quality version of your file(s).
- All files must be 44.1 kHz 16-Bit stereo.
- Your file can be in WAV format and/or MP3 format.
- MP3 files must have a bit rate of 320 kbps.
- If you are saving a sequence of files, make sure they are appropriately named
- Create a ZIP archive of your file(s).
Preparing your item preview
- Add the AudioJungle watermark to your preview file
- Your preview file must contain all tracks in your pack, played out in their entirety.
- If you have a file longer than 2 seconds you must first overlay the AudioJungle watermark over your file. The watermark can be downloaded in a set that includes a single WAV file, as well as a 60 second version for quick layering and export.
- The watermark should be loud enough to be audible, but not too loud; it should be low enough to let listeners hear the audio without being distracted.
- The watermark is available in two forms for your convenience: single sample and one minute loop.
- If using the single mark, you must add this file at appropriate intervals (approximately once every 10 seconds)
- This will help prevent copyright breach and unauthorized use of your file, while still allowing listeners to hear most of your audio uninterrupted.
You are not allowed to add excessive effects to the watermark and you are not allowed to change the key/pitch of the watermark. Any excessive manipulation of the AudioJungle watermark may result in your file getting rejected and we will ask you to fix the watermark.
Once the file has the watermark overlayed, you can produce an MP3 preview version of your file.
- Write a description
- During the upload process, you will need to add a description.
- The description should contain a list of each file included.
- The corresponding duration/length of each item.
Sound Effect A: 0:03
Sound Effect B: 0:07
Sound Effect C: 0:02
Sound Effect D: 0:05
Remember that when uploading, you will also need to enter the combined length. The duration of all tracks in your Sound Pack should be entered into the length field .e.g. 12 x 0:10 tracks, you should enter 2:00 as the length.