Sound Upload Instructions
Please thoroughly read the general music uploading instructions before submitting a sound or sound pack.
Create a pack
- The maximum number of sounds you can add to a pack is 50 samples.
- The maximum duration must not exceed 10 minutes.
Save your main file(s)
- Save a high-quality version of your file(s).
- All files must be 44.1 kHz 16-Bit stereo.
- Your file can be in WAV format and/or MP3 format.
- MP3 files must have a bit rate of 320 kbps.
- If you are saving a sequence of files, make sure they are appropriately named.
ZIP up your file(s)
- Create a ZIP archive of your file(s).
Create your preview file
- Your preview file must contain all tracks in your pack, played out in their entirety.
Add the AudioJungle Watermark
Please Note: The watermark should be audible, but not too loud. Listeners should be able to hear the audio without being distracted.
- If your file is longer than 2 seconds you must first overlay the AudioJungle watermark over your file.
Save your preview file
- Once the file has the watermark overlayed, you can produce an MP3 preview version of your file.
Write a description
- The description should contain a list of each file included.
- The corresponding duration/length of each item.
- Sound Effect A: 0:03
- Sound Effect B: 0:07
- Sound Effect C: 0:02
- Sound Effect D: 0:05
Enter the combined length
The duration of all tracks in your Sound Pack should be entered into the length field.
e.g. 12 x 0:10 tracks, you should enter 2:00 as the length.
Upload your files to AudioJungle!