Summary: This article explains how Music Packs need to be prepared and the technical requirements expected for this item type.
At this stage, we expect that you have already signed-up as an author, you have reviewed how to get through our review process and that you are preparing an item(s) to upload.
Please note: There are three parts to preparing your item to sell on Envato. This process includes the item preparation and technical requirements for certain items (as shown below). Make sure to also review our overall Quality Requirements and Technical Requirements as well as Legal Requirements to cover all the bases and get through review!
If you know what you need or want to skip ahead, you can find more information by clicking on the other sections below.
Preparing your item preview
- Each pack can contain a maximum of 10 tracks.
- All tracks must be existing approved AudioJungle items.
- The total duration of all tracks must not exceed 30 minutes.
- You cannot use the same track across multiple packs.
- Your preview file must contain all tracks in their entirety and must also contain the Audio Jungle watermark.
- You can only include music tracks, you cannot add logos.
- Save a high-quality version of your file(s).
- All files must be 44.1 kHz 16-Bit stereo.
- Your file can be in WAV format and/or MP3 format.
- MP3 files must have a bit rate of 320 kbps.
- If you are saving a sequence of files, make sure they are appropriately named.
- Create a ZIP archive of your file(s).
Preparing your item preview
- Your preview file must contain all tracks in your pack, played out in their entirety.
- Add the AudioJungle watermark to your preview file
- If you have a file longer than 2 seconds you must first overlay the AudioJungle watermark over your file. The watermark can be downloaded in a set that includes a single WAV file, as well as a 60 second version for quick layering and export.
- The watermark should be loud enough to be audible, but not too loud; it should be low enough to let listeners hear the audio without being distracted.
- If using the single mark, you must add this file at appropriate intervals (approximately once every 10 seconds)
- This will help prevent copyright breach and unauthorized use of your file, while still allowing listeners to hear most of your audio uninterrupted.
- Once the file has the watermark overlayed, you can produce an MP3 preview version of your file.
You are not allowed to add excessive effects to the watermark and you are not allowed to change the key/pitch of the watermark. Any excessive manipulation of the AudioJungle watermark may result in your file getting rejected and we will ask you to fix the watermark.
- Write a description
- The description should contain a list of each individual item contained in your pack, along with the corresponding duration/length of each item.
- There must be hyperlink included so each track listed links to corresponding item already on AudioJungle. So for example, your description will contain a list that looks similar to this:
<a href="http://audiojungle.net/YOURITEM1">Track A</a>: 0:48
<a href="http://audiojungle.net/YOURITEM2">Track B</a>: 1:32
<a href="http://audiojungle.net/YOURITEM3">Track C</a>: 0:56
<a href="http://audiojungle.net/YOURITEM4">Track D</a>: 1:40
Remember that the duration of all tracks in your Music Pack should be entered into the length field. e.g.10 x 1:00 tracks, you should enter 10:00 as the length.
Refer to the Upload Instructions or go straight to the Upload page to upload your tracks.