Adobe XD is a vector-based user experience design tool for web apps and mobile apps. Please refer to the following guidelines before submitting items to ThemeForest.
- The ZIP must include at least one Adobe XD file (.xd).
- The item preview must include a minimum of 6 screenshots of your item to effectively showcase your template.
- The item description must list and link to any non-standard or 3rd party fonts and assets used in your template.
- The item must include written documentation to help users understand the layout and design.
- Refer to the ThemeForest General File Preparation Guidelines for additional info.
- Make sure to follow these guidelines on item titles, descriptions, and tags.
- When creating a new template make sure the width of the artboard is set to a preset device or use the industry standard 1440px wide layout. For mobile layouts select the preset of your choice.
- It's also advisable to use Grids to quickly align objects to the layout. (12 column grid with 30px of gutter ).
- Define what the maximum container width should be. The width should be around 960px or 1140px.
- The item must not rely on any third-party plugin in order to function fully & properly.
- Use Pages to separate different screens and artboards for different variations such as responsive design, portrait/landscape screens, etc. Since Adobe XD files are lightweight the entire design must be stored in a single file.
- All text must be editable.
- Make sure all images are properly licensed for commercial use.
- It is recommended to use Assets for all reusable components like Buttons, Cards, etc.
- Use Text Styles for headlines and any other repeating text types (paragraphs, links, etc.).
- All basic shapes must be editable.
- All artboards pages and symbols must be clearly and logically labelled (related elements should be grouped into symbols, such as buttons, links, etc.).
- All layers and/or group must be clearly and logically labeled.
- There should be at least one dedicated assets page so that users can quickly and easily edit the assets used throughout the Adobe XD file in a centralized place.
- Every item in ThemeForest requires a basic documentation file to help customers use your item.
- The documentation must be written in English with basic information about how to use or customize the template and formatted as PDF or HTML.
- The file structure of your template must be documented, preferably with screenshots and descriptions.
- All necessary credits & resource URLs must be included, e.g. for any 3rd party fonts, images, etc used in the template and/or item preview.