Keyword Stuffing is the practice of spamming your item titles with excessive or irrelevant keywords. Keyword stuffing is unhelpful for buyers and does not add any value.
Keep keywords in your titles to a maximum of two; you can always include additional keywords as tags.
We consider any of the following to be unacceptable;
- Repeating the same word more than once.
- “Photography - Photography Wordpress Theme”
- "Real Estate - Real Estate WordPress theme"
- Repeating words with the same ‘stem’ more than once.
- “Cami | Photography Wordpress Theme for Photographers”
- "Winery - Wine and Beer PSD Template"
- "Estatecon - Real Estate Wordpress Theme"
- Excessively listing more than two keywords.
- “Kapow | Karate, Ninja, Kickboxing, Sports HTML Template”
- Including keywords that are not relevant to your item.
- “Lami - Recipe Blogging WordPress Theme [not PSD, HTML, Magento] “
For more information on Titles, Tags and descriptions see here.
For content specific Title Guidelines, please see here: