To select and prepare your Audio Items (excluding SFX) for Elements, please follow the outlined steps and screen cast recording provided below.
1. Navigate to your AudioJungle portfolio page and click on the item that you would like to add to the Elements library.
2. Once on the item page, click ‘edit.’
3. An Elements drop down menu will be available on the item edit page.
4. Click on the Elements drop down menu. Check the box to give permission for the item to be made available on Envato Elements. Please note: You can go into the item edit page at any time to revoke these rights if you wish to remove your items from the Elements library.
5. Once the check box is ticked, click ‘save changes’ on the bottom right hand corner of the item page.
Yay! Your item is now available for Elements!
Now, you can go and apply this to the rest of your items in your AudioJungle library!