Follow these steps to add audio references to video items:
- Navigate to the Market item Edit page.
- Click the Update Description tab and go to the AudioJungle Items Used in Preview attributes.
- Select the appropriate option between "AudioJungle Items Used in Preview", "Non-AudioJungle audio is used in preview video" and "N/A" for Not Applicable.
- In the case of "AudioJungle Items Used in Preview" option being chosen, open the AudioJungle item page in another browser tab.
- Copy the last part (ID) of the URL e.g: https://audiojungle.net/item/folk-acoustic/20255460 - In this example, the AudioJungle ID is 20255460.
- Navigate back to your video item page and add the AudioJungle ID into the text field. If multiple AudioJungle files are used, separate the IDs with a comma and spaces, eg: 123456, 123349, 8764589.
- Select the appropriate options between Yes and No for the attribute "External Audio is Used in Preview Video".
- Click Save Changes and then you’re done!
Make sure to update all your items (that have audio used) using this process outlined above.