Please refer to the following guidelines before submitting your Ubercart on ThemeForest.
Following are the technical requirements for Ubercart submission:
- The minimum versions required for Ubercart are:
- Drupal 7.x
- Ubercart 3
- Follow the Drupal coding standards found here.
- Follow the Ubercart best practices.
- Templates must work with digital and physical goods as well as product packs or bundles.
- Styling must work on conﬁgurable, discounted, and out-of-stock items.
- Styling must work on currencies which usually have high numbers ($200US =16236.00Yen).
- Templates must handle large descriptions and images without breaking the design.
- Breadcrumbs must function properly with hierarchies at least three levels deep.
Following are the documentation requirements for Ubercart submission:
- You must provide sufficient documentation to help customers with installation and setup.
- The full installation process of the theme must be documented.
- All required modules must be documented in your item description and document ﬁle.
- Custom features falling outside Drupal and Ubercart's core functionality must be clearly documented.
- All required and custom plugins (eg. jQuery) must be documented in your item description and documentation ﬁle.