If you’d like to use your Envato Market account to engage in fundraising on behalf of a recognized, tax-deductible charitable organization, there are a few things you’ll need to consider.
Contact the organization you wish to raise money for
- Let them know what you have in mind. They may have some tips and guide you on the best way to approach your project.
- Ask them whether you need permission to use their name and trademark especially if you’ll be promoting your items on the Market by affiliating yourself with that charity.
- They’ll also be able to help answer any questions you and customers might have about how donated funds are used. This way everyone’s on the same page about your intentions.
Decide on how you will promote the charity
- Be sure to include clear information about the donation details and the organization you’re supporting on your profile page and in your item description.
- Provide as much information as possible, about the charity you’re supporting. Include a link(s) to their website, so customers can find out more about the charity and your fundraising efforts.
- We wish you well and hope that your generosity and hard work make a positive impact on your chosen charity.
Please keep the charity promotion to your profile and item pages only and not on the forums.
Note: Any use of your Envato Market account must be in line with the Envato Market Terms and Author Terms.
If you have any further questions about using your profile for charitable purposes, please contact the Help Team.