Please refer the following requirements before submitting items to the PrestaShop Themes category on ThemeForest.
Following are the technical requirements for PrestaShop Theme submission:
- CSS, JS files and images must be organized into their own folders.
- There should be no PHP errors, notices, warnings or short tags.
- Templates must work with digital and physical goods as well as product packs or bundles.
- Styling must work on configurable, discounted, and out-of-stock items.
- Breadcrumbs must function with hierarchies at least three levels deep.
- Additional themes for older PrestaShop versions must be separated into multiple packages (do not use PrestaShop function calls for version checks).
- Inline HTML or CSS is not permitted.
- The Smarty templating system needs to be utilized.
- Core PrestaShop files and functions must not be modified.
Following are the documentation requirements for PrestaShop Theme submission:
- You must provide sufficient documentation to help customers with installation and setup.
- The full installation process of the theme must be documented.
- All required plugins must be documented in your item's description and document file.
- Custom featured falling outside PrestaShop's core functionality must be clearly documented.
- All required and custom plugins (eg. jQuery) must be documented in your item description and document file.