Please refer to the following guidelines for information before submitting your Drupal Commerce theme.
Here are the technical requirements for Drupal Commerce theme submissions:
- The minimum version requirements for Drupal Commerce themes are:
- Drupal 7.x
- Drupal Commerce 1.4
- Follow the Drupal coding standards found here.
- Follow the Drupal Commerce best practices found here.
- Themes must work with digital and physical goods as well as product packs or bundles.
- Styling must work on conﬁgurable, discounted, and out-of-stock items.
- Styling must work on currencies which usually have high numbers ($200US =16236.00Yen).
- Your theme must handle large descriptions and images without breaking the design.
- Breadcrumbs must function properly with hierarchies.
Following are the documentation requirements for Drupal Commerce theme submissions:
- You must provide sufficient documentation to help customers with installation and setup.
- The full installation process of the theme must be documented.
- All required modules must be documented in your items description and documentation ﬁle.
- Custom features falling outside Drupal and Drupal Commerce’s core functionality must be clearly documented.