From your statement page, you can download a CSV file showing each sale and relevant associated information about the customer. This includes City, State / Province, Zip and Country for tax purposes.
From the CSV file, you can quickly filter sales by the buyer location. Then calculate the total sales taxes included and payable.
Note: Check with your tax advisor to ensure you are calculating correctly.
Follow these steps to download statement data:
- Log into your Envato Market account.
- Hover the mouse over your username at the top of the screen.
- Click Statement from the drop-down menu.
- Select the date range of the data to download as a CSV. e.g Last 30 Days, Month or select More Options + for a custom selection.
- Open CSV file using a spreadsheet application to filter the data.