You are able to use (in your item preview only) the preview version of any AudioJungle track available on Envato Market as long as you meet the following requirements outlined below:
- Include the Envato watermarked preview and do not alter the watermark in any way. *Exceptions apply.
- Include the music item/track in your item preview only, not the main download.
- In the Elements specific ‘text description’ field, clearly reference the AudioJungle author’s name, music track title and the AudioJungle ID used, as per the Audio Attribution Field (e.g: https://audiojungle.net/item/folk-acoustic/20255460 - In this case, the AudioJungle ID is 20255460). Note this is not applicable to stock footage or motion graphics items.
- State clearly in the text description field that the music item itself is not included in the main download.
- Ensure that the music item/track that you have chosen to use in your item preview is compliant with the Envato Elements Intellectual Property Requirements.
Envato respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires that you do the same. As part of these rules, you must ensure that you have the necessary rights to license any video content that you publish to Elements. In the same way, you must ensure that any audio tracks used within your video preview do not infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
Consequences of Intellectual Property Infringement
This new approach on Elements is dependent on a relationship of trust. We’re looking for the highest quality authors who have demonstrated their ability to meet our standards without ongoing supervision. Authors who do not comply with our rules face temporary or permanent removal of upload rights or, in the case of serious non-compliance, disablement of their Envato account(s).