Written documentation is required to help buyers with installation and setup. Pagewiz has provided the following guidelines to assist you in this.
How to upload a .Pagewiz file
2. From the main control panel click the down arrow to the right of “Create New Landing Page.” Then select “Import from file".
3. From the resulting pop-up window select your file then choose “Upload”.
- Follow the ThemeForest General File Preparation Guidelines.
- Submissions must be a zipped .Pagewiz file exported from the Pagewiz platform.
- The following article will provide steps for creating an Pagewiz template:
How to generate a demo link for your template
1. From the control panel, first publish your template.
2. Now select “Page URL” from options.
3. Copy the default URL, or customize the link by selecting “Click to Change”. This will be the URL used for your ThemeForest demo.
4. To download your .Pagewiz file, select “Status & Statistics” then click on the “Export” button to the right. This is the file you will include in your ThemeForest upload.