Summary: This article outlines how Pagewiz Theme items need to be prepared and the technical requirements expected for this item type.
Please note: There are three parts to preparing your item to sell on Envato. This process includes the item preparation and technical requirements for certain items (as shown below). Make sure to also review our overall Quality Requirements and Technical Requirements as well as Legal Requirements to cover all the bases and get through review!
- Follow the ThemeForest General File Preparation Guidelines.
- Submissions must be a zipped .Pagewiz file exported from the Pagewiz platform.
- The following article will provide steps for creating an Pagewiz template:
Written documentation is required to help buyers with installation and setup. Pagewiz has provided the following guidelines to assist you in this.
How to upload a .Pagewiz file
2. From the main control panel click the down arrow to the right of “Create New Landing Page.” Then select “Import from file".
3. From the resulting pop-up window select your file then choose “Upload”.
How to generate a demo link for your template
1. From the control panel, first publish your template.
2. Now select “Page URL” from options.
3. Copy the default URL, or customize the link by selecting “Click to Change”. This will be the URL used for your ThemeForest demo.
4. To download your .Pagewiz file, select “Status & Statistics” then click on the “Export” button to the right. This is the file you will include in your ThemeForest upload.