The AudioJungle Audio Player is totally free and allows you to embed and play AudioJungle tracks on your own website or blog. If you're an author who wants to put your own AudioJungle music on your site, or if you'd like to make referral money from an AudioJungle track, this is for you. There’s nothing to download and nothing to install, you simply customize your player via our dynamic code generator and embed the code in your web page.
Here’s a rundown of everything you can do with the audio player:
- Customize the color to match your own web page, site or blog.
- Adjust the height and width.
- Have the audio autoplay or let the user choose when to play the audio.
- Quickly and easily sell audio via the 'buy' button on the audio player.
- Choose a variety of audio sources for your audio player such as:
- All files from one user
- Any search term, e.g. “rock”, “positive”, “acoustic” etc
- Our best-selling files
- Recently published files from all authors
- Music from a specific collection
- Add your own Envato Market referral ID to the audio player to make potential referral income! See our referral program for more information.
Simply go to our dynamic code generator page, fill out the form, and the code will be automatically created. You can then copy and embed it into your own web page.
AudioJungle would like to thank the following people who were instrumental in helping us develop the AudioJungle Audio Player:
Lance Snider: Lance took the original audio player concept and design and produced the entire audio player in Flash. Without Lance’s incredible Flash/ActionScript dev skills and impeccable attention to detail, this project would not have been possible. Thank you so much, Lance, for all your hard work!
Sam Lanning: You may know Sam better as Reaper-Media. We are indebted to Sam for his proactivity in not only testing the AAP, but creating the outstanding AAP WordPress plugin and the dynamic code generator. It’s community members like Sam that lead the way in demonstrating how skilled and passionate they are in working hard for the Envato community. Thank you, Sam!
Envato Developer Team: For producing and maintaining the incredible Envato Market API that the AAP utilizes. Thanks, guys!