Before submitting items to the GraphicRiver T-shirt Template category, ensure that you follow the below guidelines:
- T-shirt Templates must be submitted in vector EPS format.
- T-shirt templates must have an editable text element incorporated into the design.
- The design should be the actual size as it will be printed on the shirt.
- The EPS file must be in CMYK color mode.
- Each color should be separated onto its own layer. Keep in mind that most t-shirts are screen printed. Each color requires a separate screen, which adds to the printing cost.
- Non-standard fonts should always be documented in the item description with a link and inside a help file within your main .zip file.