Icons must be submitted in one or more of the following file types:
Following are the preparation requirements:
- PNG icons must come in at least one industry standard scale and should have transparent backgrounds.
- Visual Balance - Icon sets must have visual harmony, with a single coherent design style.
- Layers must be unlocked and logically labelled.
- Color Mode must be RGB.
- Social Media Logos - Packs cannot contain more than 80% social media icons. For more information, see this guide.
The following requirements are applicable for layers, swatches, elements, and more.
The following table lists the file requirements:
Following are the requirements for the icons:
- Accepted icon sizes are 16x16, 32x32, 64x64, 128x128, 256x256, 512x512, 1024x1024.
- The design should always fit into a neat square. For example, the icons should not be much taller or wider than other icons in the set.
- The icons must look visually balanced.
While GraphicRiver does not require icons to be prepared for particular platforms and interfaces, it is useful information to know when assessing and creating icons:
- PNG files should come in at least one of the common icon scales.
- Scalable PSD and EPS don't need to follow this rule, the customer can scale the designs to their own specifications.