Before uploading your Aperture Presets to GraphicRiver, ensure that your project meets the the guidelines outlined in this article.
Please note that your submission packs should not have more than 50 presets in them.
Ensure that your Aperture Presets files meet the following requirements:
Presets must work with Aperture 3.0+.
Please note versions of Aperture that were released before 3.0 will not be supported.
- All Aperture presets must be saved as .AdjustmentPresets files.
To meet our minimum requirements for documentation, your help file must include:
- A list of all the presets included in the ﬁle with the following information:
- The preset name.
- The ﬁle type the preset was designed to be used with. There can be more than one ﬁle type. A few example ﬁle types are: RAW, DNG, JPG, PNG, etc.
- Some presets will not work well with certain types of pictures (over- or underexposed, no background, etc.). Document these picture types with each preset when applicable.
- Version Notes with the following information:
- Date of version release
- Updates included in the release
- Version history
You must list all the compatible file types, as well as any known picture types that your preset may not work with (overexposed or underexposed, no background etc).