Before proceeding to upload your project to VideoHive, ensure that your script files meet the following requirements:
- All the script files should be of the .jsx file format.
- Maintain a clean folder structure, both within the zip folder and within the actual project. Zip folder root directory should contain only the script, documentation and sub-folders.
- Documentation must be provided for all project files.
- Documentation must be included in a standard, cross-platform format such as RichTXT, PDF, Video, and HTML.
- If your video help file does not include voice-overs, make sure to include text cues to help the customers understand the process.
- Documentation should include information about how to make the required changes.
Once you have got your Adobe After Effects Script ready to sell, please read this article to prepare your project for the upload.