Summary: This article explains how Logos Idents need to be prepared and the technical requirements expected for this item type.
Please note: There are three parts to preparing your item to sell on Envato. This process includes the item preparation and technical requirements for certain items (as shown below). Make sure to also review our overall Quality Requirements and Technical Requirements as well as Legal Requirements to cover all the bases and get through review!
- Begin by saving a high-quality version of your file(s).
- All files must be 44.1 kHz 16-Bit stereo.
- Your file can be in WAV format and/or MP3 format. MP3 files must have a bit rate of 320 kbps.
- If you are saving a sequence of files, make sure they are appropriately named for clarity.
- Please note that that maximum duration of any one, individual Logo/Ident is 0:30 seconds.
- The maximum number of items you can add to a Logos & Ident PACK is 10 items
- Please also note that Logo Packs can only contain Logo audio files.
- You cannot mix-and-match audio Logos and files you already have in the Music category.
- A pack of full music tracks must be submitted to the Music Packs category.
- Create a ZIP archive of your file(s).
Preparing your item preview
- Add the AudioJungle watermark to your preview file
- If you have a file longer than 2 seconds you must first overlay the AudioJungle watermark over your file. The watermark can be downloaded in a set that includes a single WAV file, as well as a 60 second version for quick layering and export.
- The watermark should be loud enough to be audible, but not too loud; it should be low enough to let listeners hear the audio without being distracted.
- The watermark is available in two forms for your convenience: single sample and one minute loop.
- If using the single mark, you must add this file at appropriate intervals (approximately once every 10 seconds)
- This will help prevent copyright breach and unauthorized use of your file, while still allowing listeners to hear most of your audio uninterrupted.
- Once the file has the watermark overlaid, you can then produce an MP3 preview version of your file. 128kbps will produce optimal preview results but we accept previews with a bit rate in the range of 128kbps - 320kbps.
You are not allowed to add excessive effects to the watermark and you are not allowed to change the key/pitch of the watermark. Any excessive manipulation of the AudioJungle watermark may result in your file getting rejected and we will ask you to fix the watermark.
- During the upload process, you will need to add an item description
- It is very important and a requirement that your description contains a list of each file included (should you submit a pack of logos/idents), along with the corresponding duration/length of each item.
- You must also always hyperlink each item in a pack submission so each track listed links to corresponding item already on AudioJungle. So for example, your description will contain a list that looks similar to this:
<a href="http://audiojungle.net/YOURITEM1">Logo A</a>: 0:12
<a href="http://audiojungle.net/YOURITEM2">Logo B</a>: 0:07
<a href="http://audiojungle.net/YOURITEM3">Logo C</a>: 0:22
<a href="http://audiojungle.net/YOURITEM4">Logo D</a>: 0:16
- Add the Length during the upload process
- Individual submission
- If/when you include multiple variations of your track, the number you add to the length field on our upload form must be the length/duration of your longest logo. It should not be the combined duration of all tracks.
- Pack submission
- Total/add-up the duration of ALL your items in your Logo Pack, and enter the combined duration into the length field. So if you have 10 x 0:30 logos, you should enter 5:00 as the length.
- Individual submission