Mura CMS is an open-source Web Content Management System that is built with one focused purpose in mind - to make it easier and faster for people to build and update websites. Whether you need to do something as simple as adding a news release or as complex as integrating website data with an enterprise CRM system, Mura CMS provides a clear and complete toolkit.
Learn more about Mura CMS here.
- Submissions may also optionally include Layered PSD files to allow users to customize the theme images.
- The item must include documentation.
- Item previews must include rendered screenshots of all template layouts.
- You must provide a URL to a live preview demonstrating your theme’s functionality on your own server.
- The item description must list and link to any non-standard or 3rd party fonts/scripts/assets used in your theme. If you include the 3rd party fonts/scripts/assets in your theme .ZIP package, ensure you have the legal rights to do so.
- Include a message to the reviewer in the upload comment box specifying if your Mura Theme is based off one of your existing ThemeForest items (e.g. a Wordpress Theme or Site Template), including a link to the existing item.
- New submissions and theme updates must be compatible with the latest public minor release of Mura.
- Follow the theme coding guidelines found here.
- The main theme folder must be the name of your theme.
- Only Mura-installed files and directories should be in the document root, specifically:
Written documentation is required to help buyers with installation, setup, and customization.
- The full installation process of the theme must be documented.
- Sample content and any advanced styling/layout instructions must be included in the documentation.
- Any non-standard or 3rd party fonts/scripts/assets used in your theme must be listed, linked to, and appropriately credited in the documentation.
- Theme version notes must be documented, including:
- Version number
- Date of release
- List of all updates and fixes included in the release
- Past version history
- Refer to the ThemeForest General File Preparation Guidelines for instructions on how to format your documentation.