Password security is vitally important for any online service. As a customer depositing funds or as an author earning money, it’s very important that your account is safe and secure from hackers.
The password you enter will be evaluated based on its strength and suitability for account security.
If your chosen password does not pass validation, it will not be accepted. You will be prompted to create a stronger password.
Here are the common reasons for password rejection:
- A weak combination or variation of common dictionary words or common passwords (e.g. abc123, p@ssw0rd, password123).
- A variation on an Envato term, your username or your account details (e.g. themeforest123).
- Too short or otherwise insecure.
For maximum account security, it’s recommended that you:
- Have a complex password made up of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and numbers (you can use a password generator if you wish).
- Have a unique password for your Envato account.
- Change your password regularly.
- Keep your password private and never give it out.
How do I change my password?