Follow these steps to manage your photos on Elements and PhotoDune:
- Log into your Envato Market account and click on PhotoDune.
- Click on your username in the top right-hand corner of the browser and scroll down to Author Settings, then click on your dashboard.
- Once you are in your dashboard, you will be able to view all your author details including announcements, author resources, statistics, and sales. Under the Upload photos button on the right-hand side of the page, there will be a section called Photo Manager.
- The Photo Manager provides you with tools to manage your portfolio. Once you have uploaded your photos, you need to click on the Start managing now button to manage your items.
- This will lead you to the Photo Manager page and your published items will show up in the Manage Library section.
- You can use the drop-down menu function to sort items by date published, title, regular price or extended price.
Using the Photo Manager you can also:
- Set Your Price: When one or more items are selected, the side panel reveals the price change tool. Authors can opt to change the Regular and or Extended License price.
- Delete: One or multiple photos can be selected at once for deletion.
- Navigate Pages: Skip to a specific page and/or increase the number of photos that appear on one page.