As an author with Envato Elements you're given the important responsibility and freedom to manage your own portfolio. You were selected as an author because you create stunning items, pay attention to detail and present your items as best as you possibly can.
On Envato Elements we trust you to do the right thing.
- Ensuring you upload your best quality items. Items should be relevant to our target audience, work flawlessly and be highly useable for subscribers. Stylistically items need to be on-trend with a modern & clean premium look. Please only upload your best work to Envato Elements!
- Presenting your items as best you can. Consistent & premium branding including a stunning looking cover image, beautiful item previews that accurately represent the item and perfect spelling/grammar in titles/descriptions. Cover and preview images must be of high technical quality. Upscaled, over compressed, noisey or generally low quality image files are not acceptable.
- Describing your items as best you can. Item titles, tags & descriptions should be accurate, clear and compelling.
- Providing all applicable attributes for a given item to assist subscribers in finding the right item for their needs.
- Providing comprehensive help documentation where appropriate to assist subscribers in the use of your item and make their experience a pleasurable one.
- Managing your library over time by removing items that were never downloaded, aren't popular or perhaps no longer on trend.
- Abiding by all legal requirements
Envato will do its own quality assurance too, including Regular Quality Checks. As a result we will Disable or Delete Items that don't meet our quality requirements as part of our library curation and management efforts.
For more information about photo quality expectations, go to Commercial Demand Guide for Photos