In an effort to create a great experience for subscribers and keep Envato Elements fair and balanced for all participating authors Multi Item Bundles are not allowed.
To be clear, we're talking about large bundles packed full of multiple item types and designed to entice greater downloads via the quantity and value included. Instead of focussing on Quantity you should focus on Quality as a measure for attracting subscribers to download your work.
Together with your help, we want to provide the best experience we can for subscribers and suggest you use common sense when deciding how your items should be packaged. In many cases, keeping items in "Packs" is preferable and is more useful for the subscriber. Some examples are Icon Packs, Font Families, Infographics, Product Mockup Sets & Wedding Invitation Packs, you should avoid splitting out items such as these into separate items unless it's in the best interest of subscribers to do so. In some cases these categories also receive more Item Points than others on the basis that they offer a complete package to subscribers.
Any efforts to deliberately game the system and try to increase downloads by either bundling or splitting out your items will not be tolerated.
- Packaging together related things, for example, stationery packs, product mockup sets, business card sets, flyer templates or facebook post banners.
- Icon packs (Icons that are created as a set should remain a single item).
- Infographics (Similarly themed Infographic design elements should be packaged, rather than offered individually).
- Packaging together font styles that are all part of the same font family.
- Including items that are a natural complement to the primary item. For example: Script typeface including an ornaments photoshop brush.
- Listing items individually if in the interest of subscribers to do so is allowed. In the case of product mockups we prefer and will allow sets (where the mockups are related, from the same shoot and intended as a set) we will also allow product mockups that are a single item where sensible to do so.
- Multi item bundles, e.g. 3 Email templates, 5 fonts, 5 product mockups, etc.
- Font bundles including more than 1 font family.
- Splitting a font family into individual styles.
- Listing Infographic assets/elements as individual items rather than in a pack of similarly themed assets.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask our Author Support Team.
Q - Can I use the same design style for different items?
A - Yes
If you create a set of designs that use the same style, you can upload them as individual files, or as a pack of related files.
A minimal style print design for a business card, letterhead and a presentation folder. An author can upload the items individually or as a stationery pack. All items are categorised as Print Templates in the Graphic Templates category.
The author can upload additional designs in the same style as long as the content of the files are different.
Egotype’s Stationery Pack and Invoice Template have the same style with different content. One item is a collection of templates and one is an individual item.
Note: Both items include an invoice template, however the design layout is unique for each file.
Q - Can I export my graphic template for different applications and upload
A - No
In the Graphic Templates category, application supported and file types is a search facet. Applications Supported is not a category. You need to include all of the file types in one upload.
Don't upload one graphic template as individual items for different file types.
Do upload one item that supports different applications and includes multiple file types.
An author with a User Interface Kit created for the Graphic Templates category cannot upload application versions as individual files.
They must upload the design and related files once to the UX and UI Kits category and select the Applications Supported and the File Types Included in the upload interface.